What Information does downosaur.com collect about me?
When you interact with our Site, Software, and/or Services, we collect Information that, alone or in combination with other data, could be used to identify you ("Personal Data"). Some of the Information we collect is stored in a manner that cannot be linked back to you ("Non-Personal Data").
Information you choose to give us when you create an account
When you sign up for or use our Services, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Data, including your password and e-mail address
Of course, you’ll also provide us whatever information you send through our services, such as your team members' names, e-mails and phone numbers.
It probably goes without saying, but we’ll say it anyway: When you contact Customer Support or communicate with us in any other way, we’ll collect whatever information you volunteer.
We also collect this Information as you use the Site, Software, and/or Services:
- Team members' names.
- Team members' e-mail addresses.
- Team members' phone numbers.
Information we get when you use our services
Certain data about the devices you use to connect with downosaur.com and your use of the Site, Software, and/or Services are automatically logged in our systems, including:
- Location information. This is the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices (as indicated by an Internet Protocol [IP] address or similar identifier) when interacting with our Site, Software, and/or Services.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect data when you access or use our Site, Software, and/or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the IP address, browser type and settings, the date and time of use, information about browser configuration, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Usage information. This is information about the downosaur.com Site, Software, and/or Services you use and how you use them. We may also obtain data from our third-party partners and Service Providers (as described in the "Which Service Providers does downosaur.com use?" section) to analyse how users use our Site, Software, and/or Services. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page on the Site and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to better understand and optimise the Site.
- Device information. These are data from your computer or mobile device, such as the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system and browser type), as well as unique device identifiers for devices that are using downosaur.com.
Which Service Providers does downosaur.com use?
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
How does downosaur.com use my Information?
We use, process, and store your Information as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including:
- To help us administer our Site, Software, and/or Services, authenticate users for security purposes, provide personalised user features and access, process transactions, conduct research, develop new features, and improve the features, algorithms, and usability of our Site, Software, and/or Services.
- To personalise our services by customising the content we show you.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Site, Software, and/or Services, product announcements and software updates, as well as respond to your requests for assistance, including providing account verification support if you're having difficulty accessing your account.
- To send you direct marketing emails and special offers about downosaur.com, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
Does downosaur.com sell or rent my Personal Data?
No, downosaur.com does not sell or rent your Personal Data.